When I find a product line that does what it's supposed to AND happens to be owned/created by an incredibly nice, knowledgable person, I need to tell you about it. I've been loyally using the skincare products from Colleen Rothschild Beauty since April, and let me tell you, my skin is very happy.
I'll will be the first to admit that they are not the most budget friendly products, but compared to other high-end skin care lines, they are very reasonable. However, if I can buy them on sale, that's the time for me to stock up. Colleen Rothschild Beauty is currently holding a very rare sale with 30% off EVERYTHING on their site. It's only going on until December 1st, so you have to move quickly! I have already ordered seven (yes, you read that right) products and I thought I'd share with you what I use, in case you're unfamiliar with her line and don't know where to start.
My first purchase was the Radiant Cleansing Balm, and I'm now on my 3rd jar. It's amazing! If you only get one product, this is the one to start with (or maybe the Face Oil No. 9). I'd also say, when in doubt, grab the Discovery Collection. It has seven smaller sizes of some of their most popular items, and I bought it to use when I travel. It's the perfect size!
Here's the rest of what I use (and when I use them):
- Balancing Gel Cleanser (AM)
- Vitamin C Treatment (AM)
- Complete Eye Cream (AM & PM)
- Sheer Renewal Cream (AM)
- Radiant Cleansing Balm (PM)
- Muslin Cloths-one comes with the Radiant Cleansing Balm, but I like to have more (PM)
- Retinol Treatment Complex (PM)
- Extreme Recovery Cream (PM)
- Face Oil No. 9 (PM)
- Dual Enzyme Polish (1-2 nights a week)
- Salicylic Treatment Complex (AM or PM when my skin is acting up)
- Clarifying Detox Mask (once a month)
- Nourishing Body Lotion (after shower or bath)
- Restorative Hand Cream (I keep it at my desk)
I know that's a long list, so I'd say start with a cleanser and moisturizer, and go from there. Or, if you want the biggest bang for your buck, get the more expensive stuff since it's on sale (I'm about to order a back-up of the Face Oil No. 9, because it's never on sale and 30% off is too good to pass up).
If you use Colleen Rothschild Beauty products, what are your favorites?
Don't forget-to save 30% off (and free shipping) use code SHOP30
(affiliate links have been used)